With the 24-Hour Member Accessline you can access your credit union accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week using any touchtone phone. Transactions can be conducted quickly and conveniently from your home or office.
Just call (808) 245-6854. After the greeting, enter your Member Account Number, followed by the (#) sign. Then enter your Personal Access Code (PAC) followed by the (#) sign. Accessline will guide you step by step through your transaction. Remember to follow all entries with the (#) sign.
*Your pre-set PAC consists of the last four digits of your Social Security Number. For security purposes, please change your access code using the additional options menu.
With 24-Hour Member Accessline, you can conduct the following transactions:
- Balance inquiries – Check the balance of any of your KCFCU accounts
- History inquiries – Find out if checks have cleared, if payments were made, if your last deposit was received and more
- Account transfers – Transfer a loan payment or money from savings to checking
- Loan information – Find out when your next payment is due and check your payment history
- Withdrawals by check – Request a savings withdrawal or loan advance
- Additional options – Request a fax, change your security code, check the latest rates or dividends earned year-to-date and more
If you need assistance, please call (808) 245-6791 during business hours.
Pocket Guide Brochure
Expert Mode Flyer