Maximize your earning potential with a savings account that does more for you. A Credit Union Money Market Share Account (CUMMSA) provides tiered rates, so higher balances earn higher rates.
Plus, you don't have to lock up funds in Certificates to enjoy high rates. You can have the best of both worlds — dividends and liquidity — with this versatile account.
- Competitive, tiered rates
- Higher balances earn higher rates
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds
- Free ebranch online banking
- Free eMobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Unlimited deposits and up to six withdrawals or transfers per month
- Use 24-hour Member Accessline to make transfers
- Minimum opening deposit for the regular CUMMSA is $2,000
- Minimum opening deposit for the Premier CUMMSA is $25,000
- Dividends* are paid and compounded monthly
- May be used for Overdraft Protection source**
- If your balance drops below $25,000, your Premier CUMMSA will be automatically closed.
View KCFCU's Truth in Savings Disclosure for all fees, terms and conditions.
*Accrual of Dividends. Dividends begin to accrue on non-cash deposits (e.g. checks) on the business day you make the deposit to your account. If you close your Premier or Regular CUMMSA before accrued dividends are credited, your account will be paid the accrued dividends first before closing. The Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change weekly as determined by the credit union's Board of Directors.
**Account Limitations apply to Overdraft Protection. For both Premier and regular CUMMSA accounts, no more than six (6) preauthorized, automatic or telephone transfers may be made from each account to another account or to a third party in any month and no more than three (3) of these six (6) transfers may be made by check, draft or debit card to a third party.