At KCFCU we take great pride in helping our members buy — and keep — their homes. That's why we offer a variety of mortgage options at very competitive rates. Whether you're in the market for a first home, upgrading to a bigger one, or looking for a vacation home, we can help.
Our knowledgeable mortgage loan officers can give you all the guidance you need. Or, visit our Mortgage Market for complete mortgage lending information and current rates.
- Buy a first, second, or vacation home
- First, second, and balloon mortgages available
- Refinance your current mortgage and save
- Make payments through direct deposit or payroll deduction
- Payment protection available
- Friendly, experienced loan advisors
- Local decision-making
- Personal service for the life of the loan
As an added tool, Kauai Community Federal Credit Union provides Mortgage Market, where you'll find ample information on all-things mortgage. With everything from rates and financial calculators, to applications and lots of information to help you with the real estate loan process, Mortgage Market will be helpful to everyone looking to finance a home.
A KCFCU home equity line of credit is available for both 1st and 2nd mortgages and offers the following benefits:
Maximum buying power and flexibility
- Borrow up to 90% of the value of your home, up to $450,000
- Loan advances when you need them via 24-hour Member Accessline or ebranch online banking
- Only pay interest on the amount you use
- No points
- No prepayment penalties
- Potential tax benefits*
- Automatic funds transfer for easy monthly payments
*Consult your tax advisor